Friday, August 23, 2019

Time Strategies

Time management has always been an important part of my life, and these last few semester have been no exception. Something I've observed since arriving at OU is that there is very rarely not enough time to do everything you want, its just a matter of using your time effectively. I especially liked the article "The Myth of Too Busy" because it really resonated with my opinion on time management. Of course, there is a certain point where one is overcrowding their schedule, but the 16ish hours that people are awake a day is a much longer time than you'd think. I also liked the article "Four Questions to Help You Overcome Procrastination" because it touched on something that most of us struggle with at times, and focused on getting yourself motivated to actually get started with a plan. I think that will be an important part of this class.
Time management is crucial, Wikimedia

No comments:

Post a Comment