Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Reading and Writing

Looking back

Overall, I think that the readings I've done have been very interesting. When selecting the readings I wanted to do, I made sure to read a quick summary before committing fully, as a reading that is not captivating is not going to be enjoyable to read, and subsequently write about. I think my favorite so far has been the Monkey King, because it was one that I had no prior knowledge about, which made it much more exciting. I am satisfied with my blog posts, although sometimes I struggle with writing creatively. I am great at writing analysis and taking notes, but when it comes time to actually construct something from scratch, it definitely takes some effort. I think this class is helping a lot with that, and I'm glad I'm forced to practice those skills weekly. I think I am reading and taking notes very effectively, and will continue using the same strategies. Looking forward, I want to be more ahead of the deadlines, instead of waiting until the last moment to do things. This takes off a lot of stress for my other classes.


I included this image because I think it reflects the journey I have taken in this class and others very well. The first step to success is always to try, and it is not always an easy journey. I like to reflect on learning strategies like this one occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment