Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Progress

I am very happy with the progress I've made in this class. There have been a few times where I have almost missed an assignment, but I don't think I've missed the grace period deadline yet. I should be on track for an A, fingers crossed. The only thing I'd like to do for the rest of the semester is to focus on getting ahead. I have a few big projects in other classes towards the end of the semester, so I'd like to finish this course early if possible.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I have to agree with you there that it is nice to stay on track, but I know that I myself like to try and stay ahead. You mentioned you were hoping to finish the class early, and I know my biggest tip for doing so would be to work on some of the extra credit assignments! They have been a huge lifesaver for me in this class because it has given me a lot of wiggle room to work on other class work loads as well, and keep up with this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so exciting to see you have enjoyed this class and your progress so far. Also . great work not missing an assignment yet! I have also worked very hard to not miss any, and it is not easy. I think it is awesome you are being proactive and working ahead to finish early so you can focus on other endeavors as well. Great job!

    ReplyDelete