Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Week 8 Comments and Feedback

I think that the comments I have received on my blog posts and stories have been very beneficial. I am able to see things from a point of view other than that of myself and the professor, which is often very helpful. When we write, we have a very extreme bias that is difficult to shake, because we read over things in the same mindset with which we wrote them. I hope that I am also leaving constructive feedback on other people's blogs. Simple praise is not going to actually help anyone improve their writing, so I try to leave at least one suggestion for improvement every time. Looking forward, I want to continue to comment as I am, but also try to comment on the same stories I have already commented on to see what kind of changes they have made. I think that peer feedback is critical to success in a class designed like this one.


I chose this image because 1) the cat was cute and 2) The lesson it teaches is so important when trying new things, or doing anything in general. You cannot succeed without making mistakes, as I think mistakes make the most valuable lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment